From the looks of my calendar, it is Tuesday.
Ready to ride the random train?
Here we go:
10. Randall's birthday is on Thursday. I wish I had the money to get him all the things that he wants. But I don't so he will have to settle for all my love and a nice birthday dinner.
9. I also can not believe that CHRISTMAS is right around the freaking corner.
8. I have done nothing. NO SHOPPING whatsoever has been done.
7. I am the queen of procrastination. Pretty sure.
6. Decorations haven't been put up yet either. By the time they are put up it will be time for them to be taken down.
5. Decorations are not my department. In case you were wondering.
4. It has been tradition that decorations get put up on Randall's birthday. Not my tradition. If it were up to me? Decorations would have been put up on the first of December. Whatever.
3. Still plugging along trying to find a job. . . So far I have heard nothing.
2. Trying to stay positive but it's hard.
1. Looking forward to the holiday season being over. This is my least favorite time of year.
What about you?
What's your random?