It is Tuesday.
And you know what that means, right?
I know, I know. It's been forever and a day. Just bear with me, k?
That's right! I knew you wouldn't forget.
Are you ready for some genuine randomness as it can only come from my fried brain?
Here . . .
we . . .
go . . .
10. My kid thinks I'm old. I was slightly insulted as she informed me of this yesterday afternoon. But I just rolled with it. I remember being little and thinking that 21 was old.
9. There is an older lady who has crossing guard duty in the morning. As I was on my way home from dropping Kaylee off this lady stopped me and asked if Kaylee was my sister. I giggled a little and politely told her that no, she wasn't my sister but my daughter.
8. She kinda had a shocked looked on her face.
7. So apparently, I in fact, do not look as old as I feel. Score one for me!
6. I actually think that's not a bad trait to have. To look younger than what you are. I can remember my Mom getting compliments like that when I was younger. So I will take it and enjoy it for as long as I can.
5. Kaylee seems to be settling into her new school nicely. I am so thankful. I was thinking that I might have to try my hand at homeschooling.
4. I would home school in a heart beat if the situation was favorable for it.
3. Although I think I would run out of patience. I tip my hat to all the ladies out there who home school their kids. You all are saints.
2. Our next door neighbor has a nine year old boy who also attends Kaylee's school. Last week I walked him to school. This week? She is supposed to drive the kids to school. Hasn't happened yet. Why do I feel like I might be getting used?
1. I don't like confrontation so I already know that I won't be saying anything if she doesn't live up to her side of the deal. I'm beginning to think that I wasn't meant to have actual 'real life' friends. . .
Would you say something or would you avoid the confrontation as well?