Tuesday sneaked up on me this week. . .
Ready to ride the random train?
Here we go:
10. I am running on approximately ONE hour of sleep. No one's fault but my own. But maybe I can find a way to blame Randall for it.
9. Kaylee reluctantly rode to school with the neighbor this morning. There was a moment of tears before she walked out the door. I believe she may suffer from separation anxiety. There's probably a #MomFail in there somewhere.
8. It snowed last night! We ended up with about 2 inches. Thankfully it should be completely gone by this afternoon. #fingerscrossed
7. No clue why I am hashtagging some of these thoughts. . .
6. I think I'm the only person left who hasn't changed over to the new timeline on Facebook. I will hold out until it's absolutely mandatory. I'm a rebel like that.
5. I'm thrilled that we moved. I'm not happy that we had to bring all of our baggage with us. #HiddenMeaning
4. I've noticed that when I start to miss my family on the east coast, I crawl deeper inside myself. I'm more withdrawn. Quiet. I don't like it but it's my way of protecting myself.
3. Sometimes I don't feel as strong as what I've lead people to believe that I am.
2. I try not to crack in front of Kaylee.
1. I try not to crack in front of anyone. But there are times that I need someone to be my rock so I can relax. Sometimes? I am my own rock.