Ready for the random ride?
Here we go:
10. What are wisdom teeth good for? They serve no purpose other than to cause you pain and agony. Oh and give you a big dentist bill.
9. With that being said, my jaw is swelled up. From my wisdom teeth.
8. Wish the tooth fairy would come rip this bastard from my head. No need to leave me money, the relief from the pain will be enough.
7. I have a "Women's Health" exam scheduled for today. I am so excited! <-- Can you feel the sarcasm there?
6. Maybe the pain in my jaw will distract me from the doctor being all up in my nether regions.
5. Probably not. But I can hope, can't I?
4. Why does the doctor always tell you to relax and that you will only feel some slight discomfort?
3. I have never felt slight discomfort. Ever. I have always felt pain. That shit hurts. I wish the doctor would just be truthful. "This is gonna hurt like a son-of-a-bitch, so be prepared."
2. That would be like me grabbing the doctor's balls and telling him that he will be experiencing some slight discomfort. But then I might end up in jail. And we don't want that.
1. Have you ever felt like there are issues in your life that you really need to address but you don't want to because you are happy just pretending that everything is OK? Yeah. Me neither.