It's not my fault though.
OK, OK. Maybe it is.
Either way, it's Tuesday and you know what that means around here.
Hop on board and lets go for a ride!
Here we go!
10. Had an appointment with my doctor today. It was supposed to be follow up with my blood pressure and a follow up with some blood work that was done early last week.
9. The blood work was a fasting blood work to check my blood sugar and to check my cholesterol.
8. There is good news and bad news.
Wait. I'm lying.
There's bad news and worse news.
7. Bad news: My blood sugar wasn't checked so I have to do that all over again. Tomorrow.
6. Worse news: My cholesterol numbers are totally out of whack. The good cholesterol is really low. The bad is pretty high. Although not bad enough for me to be put on meds. I have to try and improve my numbers with diet and exercise.
5. My blood pressure is still pretty high. So I have also been put on a diuretic to help my body try to get rid of the unneeded salt and water.
4. Pretty sure I will be peeing ALL THE TIME. Thankyouverymuch!
3. We found out yesterday that one of the in-laws cats has cancer. Sunday night we noticed a little swelling on the top left of her jaw. So Monday, Randall and FIL took her to the vet.
2. They came home looking defeated. Gave us the news. MIL, Kaylee and myself have all cried on and off since.
1. The vet gave FIL a few days worth of pain meds for the cat so that she can be comfortable. But could not give a time frame as to when she might pass. So they brought her home and we have all been loving on her as much as we can.
This is not my cat but I am completely heartbroken. I have been around these cats for years and they have adopted me. They are part of my family and I love them dearly.
We are worried about how the other cat will react when her sister passes. I am hopeful that she will be OK. The in-laws have been saying that they will get a kitten to help keep her company. I'm not so sure that's a wise idea but, like I said, they are not my animals.
So I am sad and down about the cat and my health.
How was your Tuesday?