You know what that means.
Here we go:
10. Another week of being MIA. I just haven't had the energy to blog or tweet.
9. I had an appointment with a doctor last week. I have high blood pressure. And maybe other things wrong with me. Blood tests were done. Will know the results in a couple of weeks.
8. Also? I am shrinking. I was under the impression that you didn't start shrinking until after menopause. Boy was I wrong.
7. I can tell that the BP meds are working. I would get angry at the drop of a hat. At little things. Stupid things. Now? Not so much.
6. A side effect of the meds? Tingling scalp. So I have the sensation that something is crawling through my hair. Awesome.
5. I may or may not randomly claw at my head throughout the day. Again, awesome.
4. Kaylee's costume choice this year? A character from Monster High. Am I the only one who is clueless as to what that is?
3. I am not completely clueless. But I just don't get it. Also? That choice is not set in stone. I am trying to talk her into being a hospital patient again this year. So far, she doesn't like that idea.
2. My daughter makes me feel old.
1. No, actually I don't feel old. I know I am 33. On the inside? I still feel like a teenager. I am hoping that is a good thing. Heh.