*sweeps out the dust bunnies and cob webs*
I was, uh, MIA last week.
But I am back now.
And it's Tuesday.
You know what that means. Right?
Are you ready to ride the random train?
Here we go:
10. As you are reading this, I am getting ready for a doctor's appointment today.
9. I have a few issues going on that need addressing.
8. I won't list them out here. Those who know me well, know what my deal is.
7. Randall and Kaylee both have appointments today too.
6. It's Doctor Day here in my house. Heh.
5. I always feel weird when I take a vacation from blogging and then come back. Everything always feels off to me.
4. When I go MIA like that? It means I have things going on to which I have no words. Or at least no words at that moment. Always know that I will be back. I always come back. Always.
3. Sometimes I wonder what exactly I am blogging for. Then I remember. For my sanity.
2. How much is too much to share? Do you want to hear me bitch about the in-laws and about how they irritate the ever-loving hell out of me? Do you want to hear me complain about the situation we are in? Do you want me to talk about my stories from the past?
1. I am seriously thinking about making some changes. Like major changes. Just not sure what exactly I want to change just yet.
Stick with me. Things are bound to get interesting eventually.