Hey there people!
Today is ever loving Tuesday!
Also? This is a short week due to Thanksgiving being on Thursday.
But let's focus on today, shall we?
It is Tuesday.
My lovely day to throw the random at you.
Ready or not, here we go:
10. My period was kind enough to show itself on Sunday. Thanks for that Mother Nature. I have had increasingly painful cramps since then. Awesome.
9. I talked to my sister on Sunday. We talked for almost 2 hours. TWO HOURS. I know she doesn't realize it, but in that time she made me feel guilty no less than five times.
8. I also blame her for my period starting. Because, obviously.
7. I was actually surprised to hear from her. It had been well over a month since we had last spoke.
6. She called to tell me that our step-dad was having surgery (today) for a pacemaker for his heart. She also called to vent. And in the process make me feel bad.
5. She is her mother's daughter.
4. I am not even slightly prepared for Thanksgiving. Apparently the MIL and I are going to tag team cooking turkey day dinner. I am less than thrilled.
3. I guarantee that I end up getting aggravated because she is somewhat control-ish in the kitchen. She will end up doing EVERYTHING and I will end up being pissed off.
2. Or things could go smoothly and all will be right with the world. You never know.
1. I started taking new meds for my diabetes. . . And so far they seem to be working well. My blood sugar has been staying relatively low. YAY! So there is some positive in all the negative that I'm swimming in.
How about you?
What's your random?