You know what Tuesday used to mean around these parts, right?
Random thoughts listed (usually in ten).
Oh, you remember now?
TEN THOUGHT TUESDAY!
I have not done one of these in eons and thought it might be time to resurrect it.
Are you ready?
Here we go:
10. Hurricane Sandy. The Frakenstorm. So much devastation up and down the east coast. I can do nothing but say a few prayers that everyone is able to survive the storm.
9. It is the day before Halloween . . . and we're still not really clear on what Kaylee is going to be. Talk about procrastination.
8. If procrastination were a job, I would be the top-paid employee. Hands down.
7. Kaylee has been practicing almost every day after school for a Veteran's Day assembly for school. The kids have been practicing marching. . . And it has been said that they will be dressed up in marching outfits and everything.
6. Also? There will be singing. Lots of singing. I know this because Kaylee has been singing the national anthem NON-STOP.
5. While I love my country AND my daughter. . . I am not loving the national anthem being sung over and over and over again.
4. I might be a curmudgeon.
3. Being a curmudgeon might make finding and keeping a job hard.
2. Oh yeah-- I am actively looking for a job. Because we desperately need the extra money.
1. I have a few applications in but so far, no bites. Hopefully I can find something soon. Keep your fingers crossed for me. Please?
What's your random?