Hey! Hey! Hey!
It's late Tuesday evening!
I am running late today.
Ready to ride the random train?
Here we go:
10. I hate grocery shopping. It makes me really, really anxious.
9. Randall and I are making chili for dinner tonight. For me, him and Kaylee. The in-laws are having hot dogs and CANNED chili because they "don't like" our chili. Whatthefuckever.
8. Sometimes you have to be the bigger person, put shit behind you and be the person who apologizes. It's either that or suffer the silent treatment.
7. I was the voice of reason last night.
6. I need ink for my printer.
5. Clueless about Christmas presents this year.
4. Although we have a couple of ideas.
3. No I'm not telling.
2. Santa is watching and I don't want coal in my stocking.
1. Everyday I get a random song stuck in my head. So at odd times I will just start singing. And it's usually only a line or two from the song.
The catchiest part.
Because I'm cool like that.
How was your Tuesday?