After running behind last week, I am making up for it this week.
Read that as I am writing it Monday night. Because I am all organized and stuff.
Yeah. You're not really buying that, are you?
Didn't think so. But I am writing this Monday night. So there's that.
Ready for the Tuesday norm?
Here we go:
10. Looks like the rainy season has started. You will probably think I am weird, but I like the rain. So I am actually kinda happy.
9. I have started clipping coupons. Randall thinks I am a little nuts. I think he is scared that I am gonna go all 'Extreme Couponer' on him.
8. I don't want to be like that. I just want to save a money on the groceries we buy every month.
7. With printing out coupons, I am trying to be organized about it. So I have a folder that holds my papers that I have printed out. We will see how long this system lasts.
6. Yeah. Not really a system. How about. . . We'll see how long I will actually print out the coupons and remember to use them, lasts.
5. Anyone wanna place some bets?
Didn't think so.
4. I have semi-organized my computer desk. I stress semi-organized. Because I don't think I have ever truly been organized.
3. I love being a parent. There are just some days that it exhausts me more than others.
2. Like tonight. Please don't make me ask you to do the same thing more than once.
Please don't make mama feel like she's going crazy.
1. Hmm. Too late. Pretty sure I lost my sanity years ago.
I'm looking for my sanity. Have you seen it?