You know what happens on Tuesday, don't you?
Ready for the ride?
Here we go:
10. School starts next Wednesday. September 7th.
Yes. I am officially counting down.
Kaylee and I are both so freaking excited for school to start back up.
9. Our neighbor has 2 kids who Kaylee plays with at least 4 days out of the week. Said neighbor has also taken Kaylee to two movies, the beach AND took her shopping when she went shopping for her girls. Kaylee came home with a pair of jeans and a shirt. I was shocked.
She has asked for nothing in return. Nothing.
Kaylee will be walking the girls to school in the mornings. And I am thinking about offering to babysit the girls if she ever needs it.
8. It's rare these days to find someone who gives without really wanting anything in return.
7. Talked to Mom on the phone yesterday. She sounded better than she did before. I was also talking to my sister via IM at the same time.
6. If anything? Mom being sick has brought me and my sister closer together.
5. That makes me happy. Probably more than anyone knows.
4. Last week, the community center in our neighborhood had a "Back to School BBQ". There were school supplies given away and clothes. It was nice.
3. With what I already had and with what was given? I only have to buy maybe two things to complete Kaylee's school supply list. That is awesome.
2. Did I mention that I am counting down the days?
Yeah, well I am ready for school to start back.
1. I have been tossing around the idea of having a guest poster once a week. Like maybe on Fridays.
Who wants to be first?