It is Tuesday isn't it?
OK, good. I thought so.
I have not done a Ten Thought Tuesday in a while. Figured I would today.
Come along for the ride, won't you?
Here we go:
10. There is so much stuff going on right now that I can't tell if I'm coming or going.
9. I have found out things in the past few days that have left me in a state of shock. I feel like I have been living in a dream world. And I guess when you can only talk to someone by phone, you are. You can only go by what you are told and how the person you are talking to sounds.
8. I am angry with myself for allowing the wool to be pulled over my eyes.
7. I have talked more with my sister in the last week than I have in the last 4 years. It is awesome and bittersweet at the same time.
6. That being said, I feel really bad for my sister. She is dealing with way more shit than what I had ever imagined.
5. I have made a decision based on some of the things I have learned lately. Nothing major. . . But the thoughts I had about moving back east? Not going to happen any time soon. The situation we are in here? Is nothing compared to the situation that we would be in back home.
4. That says a lot. Especially if you have read through the older stuff I have posted.
3. Last week kicked off with a night spent in the ER with Randall. Happy to say that this week did not start out the same way.
2. We are counting down the days until school starts. September 7th can not get here soon enough.
1. Speaking of which, I need to hunt down the list of school supplies and see what we need to pick up. I don't think we need to buy very much this year. *happy dance of joy*