Hello Tuesday that feels like Monday because of the holiday!
Hope you all had a fun, safe Fourth.
Ready for random 4th of July related thoughts??
OK. . .
Here we go:
10. Had a FABULOUS weekend. Started the weekend off by going to the Nisqually National Wildlife Refuge Friday afternoon. We absolutely had a blast! NNWF is our favorite place to go for nature walks.
9. We seen 2 Bald Eagles, 2 Great Blue Herons, some geese, some ducks, what might have been a harbor seal or an otter and watched the tide come in.
8. Saturday, Kaylee and I had a 'Girls day out'. Value Village had a 50% off sale. And I took full advantage of the sale.
7. We walked out with 6 pairs of shorts and 6 or 8 tank tops. All for $26. That? Is an awesome deal.
6. Kaylee also spent her $25 gift card for Barnes & Noble. She walked out with 3 books.
5. When the hell did books get so damn expensive??
4. Between all the walking we did Friday and Saturday, I could barely move on Sunday. Yes people, I am that out of shape.
3. Monday we grilled steaks, chicken and corn on the cob. And by we I mean Randall and I.
After it got dark, Randall and his Dad shot off a few fireworks. Then we sat back and enjoyed the fireworks that people in the neighborhood shot off. It was a pretty decent show.
2. But I absolutely LOVE fireworks so I may be biased.
1. This was by far the best 4th we've had in quite some time. No one argued. No one fought. Everyone worked together and in the end? It totally paid off.
How about you? What did you do for the 4th??