A country I would like to visit. . .
The problem is there is more than one.
There are many.
So do I pick just one?
Or do I make a list of the places I'd like to visit?
Let's do the latter, shall we?
Top Five Countries I would LOVE to visit:
1. Ireland- Somehow I don't think the pictures you see of Ireland do it justice. I think you have to see the rolling green hills in person before you can truly appreciate them.
2. Germany- I took German in high school. I had the chance to go in 11th grade and turned it down. Have since regretted that decision.
Even though the only phrase I can remember is "Ich spreche nur wenig Deutsch." I want to go and make a fool of myself and maybe make a German or two laugh.
3. Italy- So much to see and do in Italy! I would probably eat myself into a food coma. Lots of tasty treats to be eaten there.
And some nice sites to be seen also.
But I would really be going for the food.
Really. I like to eat.
4. France- Eiffel Tower. 'Nuff said.
5. Egypt- I want to see the pyramids.
And the Sphinx.
And maybe go on an archaeological dig and discover something completely new and amazing and become filthy, stinking rich and famous.
Or maybe just famous.
I'm pretty easy going.
What about you? Where are some places you'd like to go?
Check out Mama Kat's Pretty Much WORLD Famous Writer's Workshop and join the fun!