You know what that means.
Time for random thoughts that can only come from my mottled brain.
Here we go:
10. This is the last Tuesday of the school year. I think between Kaylee and I, I am the one who is more excited about school being over.
She absolutely loves school. She will be bored within a week.
I have to come up with some things to keep her busy this summer.
9. Something that makes me laugh:
The younger poodle, Sophie, loves to go outside with Kaylee.
She will whine and cry until you let her out.
Once she is outside? She runs crazy eights all over the yard.
And as she runs? She grunts.
Trust me when I say it's hilarious!
8. Kaylee came home from school with a bunch of stuff.
Stuff = Crap
Crap = The teacher cleaning out her closet and passing it on to her students.
Thanks Ms. G. for giving Kaylee your garbage!
7. The teacher also told me Kaylee will need a big bag for stuff tomorrow AND Friday.
YAY! More crap that we really don't have any room for.
6. Randall has been watching old COPS reruns during the day.
I try to let on like it annoys me but really?? The people that end up on that show really make me laugh.
Also? It is one of my secret guilty pleasures. Heh.
5. I also secretly enjoy wrestling.
4. Shhhh. Don't tell Randall.
3. I guess if it's here it isn't a secret anymore, is it?
2. The weather is finally starting to look up around here. It's a whopping 75 degrees out right now.
People? That is HOT for here. HOT I tell you.
We are barely topping out at the low temperature of most other places across the nation.
1. I have been trying to read Bossypants by Tina Fey.
Um, people? It really isn't as funny as I heard it was.
I am disappointed.
And maybe a little sad.
Or maybe my sense of humor is a little off.
I just know that I probably won't be finishing that book. I can't read something that doesn't hold my interest.