Right? It is Tuesday isn't it??
You're gonna get ten random things from my head regardless. So be prepared.
Here we go:
10. I will walk around ALL day thinking it's Monday since there was no school yesterday.
9. I no longer walk Kaylee to school. She walks herself to school. I do walk her to the end of the driveway and stand there and watch to make sure no one abducts her. It's a good thing school is just across the street.
8. While most kids are getting to the end of their school year?? Kaylee still has to go almost the whole month of freaking JUNE. Her last day is the 27th.
7. Who needs a 3 month summer vacation?
6. Especially when WA doesn't really have "summer" in the first place.
5. I miss hot weather.
4. Last year on the 4th of July?? We watched fireworks outside and had to wear our winter coats. It was that cold. How fucked up is that??
3. Oh. . . Kaylee has told me that walking to school by herself is her most favorite part of the day. She really enjoys that little bit of independence.
2. Kaylee is to the point now that she has to put deodorant on in the morning. She also has a little hair starting to grow in her armpits.
1. I am scared because this only means that puberty is right around the corner. She will be a force to be reckoned with when she is hormonal.
My baby? Is growing up way too fast.