Ready for some randomness?
Here we go:
1. The older my child gets the sassier her mouth is.
I had a total breakdown the other night over her sassiness.
Yes, there were lots of tears.
Mostly from me.
2. Something mentioned in last weeks randomness:
The word ma'am.
In my opinion, the word ma'am should not be used for a woman until she is in her 80's.
And since most women never reveal their age? That means it should not be used AT ALL.
I know it is used to show respect but we seriously need a new word.
3. If you want a good giggle go here. This tweet generator takes your old tweets, mixes them up and comes up with suggestions for your next tweet. It is awesome.
I spent the better part of an hour just clicking and giggling.
Did you get pregnant. And? She toots. You do! What's New Post: Tootin' in the website you aren't?
Randall and I *sometimes* enjoy watching wrestling with Kaylee. Best oops ever.
I have been having lots and have a test soon. Sigh. Tired of spam and eggs.
Last one and I'm done:
That? Would be messy, huh? Hee hee! I need to sleep. Hee hee! I want cole slaw.
So much clicking and giggling.
4. While I am glad that Osama was killed, I am tired of hearing about it.
Not sure what kind of American that makes me.
6. I wonder sometimes if I will be able to handle having another child.
7. You know how when most people drink something cold, like a milkshake, really fast it gives them brain freeze?
That doesn't happen to me. I don't get brain freeze.
I may be the only person alive who can guzzle tasty frozen drinks and not suffer afterwards.
8. I think there are times when I should break some of these 'thoughts' up.
9. Do you ever wonder if the people who do reality TV ever think to themselves, "What the fuck am I doing?"
10. And? One final tweet that I could tweet at any given moment:
Same here! Umm? What he said! -->RT New post: Homeless goddess of the Booty It's Tuesday!
Hee hee! Seriously love That Can Be My Next Tweet. Go check it out!