Surely by now you know what that means?
Of course you do.
More random thoughts from me!
Here we go:
10. The only reason I watch the news is for the weather. Although it never changes here. More often than not? It will be cold and rainy.
9. I am trying to give up caffeine. Wish me luck.
8. Last year, during 'summer', it was so cold that the month of June was referred to as June-uary by the news people. It was that cold.
7. I don't know why I am obsessed with the weather. Maybe because I desperately want sun and warmth?
6. I spent an hour last night putting several small braids in Kaylee's hair. All to give the impression that she has curly/wavy hair. Because normally? Her hair is very, very straight.
5. Kaylee had a small attitude this morning as I was attempting to take said small braids out of her hair.
4. Conclusion? I will not be doing the 'several small braids to create curls/waves' again for awhile.
3. Sometimes I don't feel appreciated for the things I do.
2. I think I finally kicked my nail biting habit. Although it has been very, very hard. And I don't have long, pretty nails to show for it yet. They get so long and then break, crack or peel. I have not found anything to help remedy this.
1. Kaylee listens to my iPod more than I do.
Yesterday? She was talking to her friend on the phone. I walk by and Kaylee has the volume up as loud as it will go and is holding the ear bud up to the phone so her friend can hear the song she was listening to before she got on the phone.
I remember doing stuff like that. Only it wasn't an iPod. It was a cassette tape or the radio.
I don't think kids today would even know what a cassette tape is. I am positive they wouldn't.
That makes me feel old.
How about you?