Well, you didn't...
Are you ready for some of my weekly randomness?
Here we go:
10. Randall is in the hospital. All I'm gonna say about it. And ask that prayers and positive vibes be sent his way please?
9. Hello February. I can't believe it's already the second month of the new year.
8. I am convinced that we are not going to see any significant snow. Which sucks. But I would bet a dollar that if we had been back east, the pacific northwest would have got the crapload of snow. Pretty sure on that one.
7. Have you ever noticed that when your back hurts, that is when you drop the most stuff? Karma is a fickle bitch.
6. Why do straight men who happen to wear a pink shirt once always refer to it as salmon when they are called on it at a later date and time?
5. I was an emotional mess yesterday. Hoping that today is better in regards to that.
4. I want homemade chocolate chip cookies. And a big glass of milk.
3. Why is it that no matter how many loads of laundry I do I never seem to get caught up?
2. Patiently awaiting for our tax return to make it's way here. I want to take a little money and go shopping. You know... Guilt free shopping. Where I don't end up regretting every purchase I make. We'll see what happens!
1. I really need to call Mom. It's been a while since I last talked to her and she probably thinks I hate her. She doesn't understand that when Randall is in the hospital, that takes up most of my time. But I need to make more time for her. Now I'm feeling guilty. Sometimes I feel like a shitty daughter. Sigh.
Now, go have an awesome-riffic Tuesday!