Time for more randomness from the over-stressed mind that is mine:
10. Randall was released from the hospital Saturday afternoon. I have been mother hen-ish since he has been home. I would like to say that he won't be returning but I would probably be lying if I did.
9. MIL was in a mood last night and was mean to Kaylee. It came close to starting an argument. But I think that's what MIL wanted-- to argue, so I kept my big mouth shut. We have been down that road before and it wasn't pretty.
8. Filed our income taxes last night. The extra money will be helpful. Although, we're not getting back as much as we did last year. That made me sad.
7. One splurgy purchase with tax money will be a printer. I think I am the only person alive who doesn't own a printer. I am lame at times.
6. Hmm. Lame at times? That should probably say, "Lame all the time" but I try to give myself some credit.
5. Unexpected naps are nice.
4. My birthday is around the corner. Just a couple of months away. Wonder if I can hide from turning another year older?
3. I have laundry to do today. Mt. Clothesmore is sneaking up on me and is liable to cause an avalanche soon.
2. I want breakfast for dinner tonight. Eggs, bacon, biscuits and gravy. Mmmm sounds tasty to me.
1. Of course since that's what I want, we will have something completely different. That's just how it works around here...
Have a Terrific Tuesday!