10. After the makeovers last week I let Kaylee take a few pictures of herself with the webcam. After looking through the folder later that night, I came across this photo:
|This? In case you're wondering, is her Karate: HIYAH! Face. Hee hee!|
I don't know why, but this picture makes me giggle til I almost cry!
9. I am tired. But that's nothing new.
8. I am having a hard time getting myself and Kaylee back into the school schedule routine. I should really know better by now than to let her stay up til 11 or midnight during a break like that. But I am a softy and am trying to be 'cool'.
7. I think I am failing miserably at being 'cool'. Oh well. At least I'm not being bitchy.
6. I have been sick, yet again. Another sore throat. This one is different than the others have been but yet I still won't take my happy ass to the doctor. No one to blame but myself.
5. 4 days into the new month and year and I just now switched my calendar over. Faster than usual this time around. It's usually half-way through the month before I realize I need to change the calendar.
4. I need a shower. Will work on getting that done and out of the way here in a little bit.
3. I am angry with a certain online store that I used to buy some holiday gifts with this year (well last year now). Something I bought for Kaylee didn't fit. And since I used a gift code, I can return the product and get nothing in return or I can keep the product that is too little and just be stuck with it. It's a lose-lose situation, if you ask me.
Their way of looking at it? I used the code, which gave me the product for free, so I wasn't charged anything and do not deserve a refund. But I didn't ask for a refund, I asked if there was a way for the amount of the product to be put on another code so I could use it to buy something else for Kaylee. So far that's a no-go.
Am I being unreasonable?
2. I bet some of you can guess what the store is.
1. And no I won't say who it is here. But if you ask I may tell you in a reply email. Maybe.
Hope your Tuesday is one of awesomeness!