10. Had a wind storm come through last night. Our power blinked on and off about 5 or 6 times.
9. This made it extremely hard to get Kaylee to go to bed. She was scared the power would go off while she was sleeping. Not sure exactly WHY she was scared.
8. Her school called (via automated service) at 5:45am to tell us that there would be no school today due to power outages throughout the district.
7. She was not happy when she woke up.
6. Aren't Doctor's offices supposed to call and confirm your appointment with you? We missed an appt with Randall's PCP today because they neglected to call and confirm it, it was for early morning and we thought it was for the afternoon. Still waiting for them to call him back and reschedule.
5. Have a P/T conference Thursday with Kaylee’s teacher. I am expecting everything to be all fine and dandy.
4. Can’t believe Turkey Day is next week.
3. That means Christmas is right around the corner!
2. I am actually looking forward to decorating this year.
1. Thanks to some giveaway wins, I pretty much have my shopping for Kaylee done! :)
Hope your Tuesday has been a good one!