It's TUESDAY! Which feels like Monday to me because Kaylee was home sick yesterday. . .
It is also the first day of SPRING!
Are you ready to ride the random train?
Here we go:
10. It is the first day of spring. Unfortunately, it is COLD and RAINY here. Not SPRING-like at all.
9. It's getting to be the time of year when I start bitching about the weather. So be prepared. Because I like to bitch.
8. Kaylee has been letting me do her hair every morning before school ever since I stumbled across the website Cute Girls Hairstyles.
7. Usually the night before I let her pick out a 'do and I try to recreate it the best that I can the next morning. Sometimes it turns out good. Sometimes? Not so much.
6. Our favorite 'do? Is the No Heat Headband Curls. But I have added my own unique twist to it. I take each section of hair and twist it before I wrap it around the headband. Makes it look more like a "'do" if you're going to wear it for a day and it also creates MORE curl.
5. I tried my way on Kaylee last Thursday night so she could have curls Friday. And OMG! It turned out fantastic. I loved it so much that I am trying it on my hair. Yes, I am taking pictures and Yes, I will show you the results. I know you can't wait.
4. Kaylee was slightly embarrassed with my hair this morning as she seen it was wrapped around a headband. "You're gonna wear your hood the WHOLE time you walk me to school, aren't you?"
3. Normally? I would have ignored her request and rocked the pre-curl 'do. She was lucky that it's cold outside and rainy. Or else I would have surely embarrassed her further.
2. Sometimes? This Mom thing is awesome.
1. I really wish it would warm up so that I can get out and get some exercise. I've been thinking about walking for 30 minutes a day. 15 minutes out and 15 back. I just need warmer, dryer weather.
How has your first day of spring been so far?