Hello and happy Tuesday to you.
Hoping that your week is going way better than mine is.
Are you ready for the ride that is my randomness?
Here we go:
10. Randall went to the hospital Sunday night and was subsequently admitted. Poor guy has an NG tube and is not allowed to eat or drink. There is blood in his belly and they are not sure what is causing it.
9. I am not sure how to process this information.
8. I am exhausted. Plain and simple.
7. When I am nervous and worried?? I do one of two things. I either clean or eat. Last night, I chose to clean. I did three loads of laundry and straightened up my room a little.
6. I also spent some time playing with Kaylee. She now knows how to braid her Barbie dolls' hair.
5. I might be a tiny bit awesome.
4. Today is picture day for Kaylee at school. I think the school knows when I am seriously low on funds. I wasn't able to buy the pack of pictures that I really wanted. I am kinda bummed.
3. I wish they would let you order the pictures and pay for them when they come in. But I guess that could end up with a lot of waste. Time, paper, etc., etc.
2.You have no clue how many times I have wished that it was me who was sick. . . I would so rather it be me laying in the hospital than him.
1. I am trying to be everyone's rock. What happens when I start to crumble???