Not so random today.
Today I have a list of things I have learned over the years.
Here we go:
10. Pulling an all nighter is not nearly as fun at 33 as it was when I was 18.
9. Men can be overgrown babies. Ever dealt with a man who has a cold?
You have? Then enough said.
8. Life does a 180 when you have a child. Where once you only had to worry about yourself, you now have to worry about this small little being. And you will continue to worry about this small being as they grow. You will sacrifice everything for your child.
7. You don't know the meaning of unconditional love until you have a child.
6. Sometimes it's better to be the bigger person.
5. When you are truly in love, you will do whatever it takes to be with that person.
4. Friendships change. People will come and go in your life. Your bestie at 18 might not necessarily be your same bestie 15 years later.
3. Pick and choose your battles. Then realize that you can't win every single time.
2. Always eat something before you go drinking.
1. Everyone wasn't meant to be a size 2. Learn to love yourself and be comfortable in your own skin.