10. My MIL went and did her Christmas shopping last night. She came home and after Kaylee got in bed, MIL decided she would fill the stockings. She neglected to ask if I had anything to put in Kaylee's and proceeded to fill it up.
9. I was instantly pissed about it. How the hell can you do something like that and not think to ask? I have had my stocking stuffers bought and hidden for over a month!
8. After MIL found out I had stuff she said that the stocking needed to be re-packed anyway and she would fit my stuff in. Well, thank you, you inconsiderate wench bag!
7. I have not started wrapping my gifts yet. I always wait til the last minute.
6. I love to wrap presents. One of my absolute favorite things about Christmas is wrapping. That and outside decorations.
5. To which I had to bite my tongue about the other night. My opinion on how things are done around here are not respected very much.
4. I have been wanting to bake cookies. I am not a 'bake from scratch' type of girl, so I picked up 4 tubes of chocolate chip cookie dough. I will be a cookie baking mama sometime this week.
3. Of course my MIL is also planning on baking cookies. She is a 'bake from scratch' type of girl. And her cookies are usually good. But her sugar cookies are missing something...
2. I think that sometimes I am too critical. Keep the Christmas spirit in mind, Stasha and all will be OK.
1. Yeah, #2 is a lie. I will probably end up being more pissed off than I already am by the time Christmas is here. All I want from Santa is some Excedrin!
Hoping your Tuesday is filled with lots of holiday cheer! :)