10. Why is it that the apple juice I was drinking on when I was sick, tasted like dirty feet when I got to the bottom of the gallon jug?
9. Yesterday was the one year anniversary of the Four Lakewood Police Officers who were shot and killed in cold blood while they were having their morning coffee. It doesn't seem like it's been a year. I can only imagine how those four families have dealt with all that has happened...
8. December is a rough month for me. I am trying to be positive about certain things and trying to look at things from a different point of view. Stay tuned for Friday if you want to know exactly why December sucks for me...
7. Christmas is quickly approaching. That means another year is almost over and done with. Where is the time going?
6. Have you ever had the feeling that you're not alone? Like there is something other-worldly around you? I get this feeling often. More so like someone is watching me. Can really freak you out at night.
5. I have had my blinders on and have not been straightening up like I should. My closet looks like it threw up all over the floor and there is clutter everywhere. My goal is to have it all straightened up by next week. We'll see how that goes. ;)
4. I went to the library yesterday. I checked out three books. I have suspicions that I will be lucky if I read one of them... The books always look interesting there and when I bring them home, they are duds. I think it has something to do with the lighting in the library. Yep, that is totally it. Has nothing to do with the fact that I might just suck at picking books, right? RIGHT??
3. Kaylee has a field trip on Friday. She is way excited. It's a field trip for the after school program and they will be gone all day long. They are going up to Seattle. To watch other kids dance. As long as they enjoy it, that's all that matters.
2. I have an addiction to Flaming Hot Cheetos. They are hot and spicy and leave my mouth on fire. Love them!
1. What do you tell people who ask you what you want for Christmas but you have no clue what to tell them? I feel like an ass saying 'I don't know'. I just really don't know. Actually, I do know, but it is something no one can give to me.
Hoping your Tuesday has been randomly awesome!